Title: Call of the Night - Yofukashi no Uta - よふかしのうた
Genre: Action - Comedy - Psychological - Romance - Slice of life - Supernatural
Format: Rustic - Black and White
Kou Yamamori is a young man who suffers from insomnia and often walks at night. There he will meet Nazuna, a very cheerful girl who turns out to be a vampire!
Manga de Amor de gata Call of the Night #02 in its official Spanish edition of this terrifying manga published by the Ivrea publishing house.
- We have to order the manga from their respective publisher, so orders can take between 7 and 15 days.
- Once we have it in stock, we will process your order immediately on a priority basis.
- If you want to know exactly which volumes are missing, modify your order, or cancel it, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and comment on any aspect you think is appropriate.
- Orders may be delayed because the distributor does not have the volume you have ordered in stock, and we have to wait for the publisher to replenish it.
• Express Post (Peninsula). This is the service we recommend for shipments within the peninsula. This service has a cost per order of €5.50. This option allows you to receive your order within 24 hours. Shipping costs will be free on purchases over €60.
• Express Post (Balearic Islands). The cost of shipments to the Balearic Islands depends on the weight and place of destination of the package.
• Blue Package Post Office (Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla). With this option, shipments typically arrive within 3-8 business days of purchase. This option may entail customs expenses for which the company is not responsible.
• GLS (24/48). This is the service we recommend for shipments within the peninsula. This service has a cost per order of €6.90. This option allows you to receive your order within 24/48 hours.
• International Post Office. We have an option of international shipments, for countries within the European Union and outside the community. Correos will calculate the shipping cost based on the size and destination of the order so that you can validate it before making the purchase.