Alien: the eighth passenger, the 1979 film directed by Ridley Scott, is known for many merits. It's one of the most famous science fiction films in history, it made us love the character of Lieutenant Ellen Ripley played by actress Sigourney Weaver and presented us with a dark and dirty future in which spaceships are poorly lit places full of leaks and clouds of gas. However, the main reason why it captivated our imagination was the peculiar design of its alien creatures, the xenomorphs. Conceived by the artist H. R. Giger as a kind of combination between biological beings and mechanical machinery, xenomorphs are as iconic as they are terrifying. If to this we unite their strange biological cycle and the need for a host in which to develop, we put the finishing touch to one of the most mythical creatures in the history of cinema. Best of all, long before showing us the adult xenomorph, the film was already putting fear into our bodies with the Facehuggers! It is these Facehuggers that have inspired this new Q-Fig figure from the Alien movie that Quantum Mechanix has produced.
The figure is made of PVC, measures approximately 9 centimeters and in it we can see a small diorama. On its circular base, which supports the figure, we find one of the characteristic eggs that appear in the film. The egg has already hatched and on its surface unpleasant yellowish fluids spill. The funniest part of the figure is placed on the opening of the egg, where we can see a Facehugger holding a small sign with the text "Free Hugs". Of course this adorable little creature is willing to give you free hugs ... although you may not like what comes next!
Get yourself with this figure Q-Fig Facehugger Diorama inspired by the mythical creature of the movie that Quantum Mechanix offers us!
This product is currently out of stock. You can activate the availability notice by clicking the button to be notified if it becomes available again.
• Express Post (Peninsula). This is the service we recommend for shipments within the peninsula. This service has a cost per order of €5.50. This option allows you to receive your order within 24 hours. Shipping costs will be free on purchases over €60.
• Express Post (Balearic Islands). The cost of shipments to the Balearic Islands depends on the weight and place of destination of the package.
• Blue Package Post Office (Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla). With this option, shipments typically arrive within 3-8 business days of purchase. This option may entail customs expenses for which the company is not responsible.
• GLS (24/48). This is the service we recommend for shipments within the peninsula. This service has a cost per order of €6.90. This option allows you to receive your order within 24/48 hours.
• International Post Office. We have an option of international shipments, for countries within the European Union and outside the community. Correos will calculate the shipping cost based on the size and destination of the order so that you can validate it before making the purchase.